Wednesday, June 3, 2009

When I am honest with myself. I miss him. Very much. I miss how we use to be. I believe it this poison I surrounded by that makes me think otherwise. The constant independent woman empowerment thats taken to another level. The common "woman scorned" syndrome rubbing off on me, when he has done nothing to offend me. Or perhaps the you can do better. Even better the summer season of "fuck 'em and forget 'em. I am clouded by the strong woman that I am suppose to me, just as every other woman in my family is. I see the flaws in my childhood role model and yet I am magnetically stepping into her footsteps as if she herself is possessing my mind and body.

I need to be away, alone, under the warm glow of sunlight and the green tones of grass. Where I can take pleasures in the simple things and write poetry.

No comments: